Make mealtime fun, entertaining, and less messy for everyone, especially little ones! This fun placemat for toddlers encourage creativity and curb mealtime restlessness by keeping little hands and minds occupied. Little ones can unleash their creativity, then wash and reuse for a new masterpiece at each meal. Lightweight and portable, simply roll them up and toss into the diaper bag to use at restaurants or Grandma’s house.
With Gustav the bear, children will color the alphabet while learning first words.
- Features a playful imaginami illustration that a child can color with washable markers.
- Reusable coloring placemat that provides fun during mealtime at home or on-the-go
- Easily cleans in the washing machine
- Dimensions: 14 inches by 10 inches
- Includes 3 washable markers
Convenient for home use and anywhere with a flat surface, this placemat protect kids from not-so-clean public tabletops while keeping them occupied.
Our coloring placemats for kids are 100% washable and can be used again and again! Safe, fun, and practical – you can’t go wrong with imaginami coloring accessories!
Take a look at our other styles: Daisy's house and Maxter's Hockey Rink.
For cleaning instructions, click here.
For children ages 3 years old and up.